04 February 2009

You'll Be In My Heart, Dear Friend

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Thanks for the upload by Kimrian

I found this Friendship video with Phil Collins' song You'll Be In My Heart while browsing iLike on Facebook and dedicated it to all of my friends, near or far...


PS. I promise this is the last song from my old posts for Music Monday. Since I had only two videos special to my heart uploaded on my blog (I Do Cherish You and this one here), next week I definitely have to search for something new :). Sorry for my late, late entry. Things got really mixed up... Okay, I will spare you from lame excuses. Hope you enjoy this song as much as I do.



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




0 appreciated note(s):