05 May 2009

Woman In Kimono

Tuesday, May 05, 2009
Woman In Kimono

I occasionally buy Japanese food at Yokobento. My family loves it! But this time I also got something for Mellow Yellow Monday and Ruby Tuesday. A beautiful woman in kimono. Just look at the colors of this artwork. Have a great week, everybody :)!


PS: I just realized that my sentence sounded like I have purchased this wonderful artwork. But, it is a property of Yokobento. Their staff was so nice to let me take some photos with my mobile camera.

MellowYellowMondayBadge

Click button to see more yellow images or submit your link
Thank you for hosting this great blog carnival, Drowsey
Click button to see more red images or submit your link
Thank you for hosting this great blog carnival, Mary

16 appreciated note(s):

Amanda Guthrie said...

Beautiful piece of art I know you'll enjy that for a long time.

Vicky said...

neat artwork! I like Japanese food too, they come in small portions yet can be quite filling.:P

Bryan said...

I love artwork that showcases traditional Japanese clothing. Being 1/4 Japanese means that I have quite the love of the food too. What kind of deliciousness do you typically get?

RA said...

Traditional Japanese clothing are beautiful, aren't they. It's nice to know more about you, Bryan. We like to get some teriyaki and yakiniku. My daughter loves shrimp roll, while her brother favors chicken katsu.

Jama said...

What a nice piece of artwork, the red and yellow do compliment each other nicely here.

Marie Reed said...

Now I want Japanese food for breakfast!

Unknown said...

Japanese artworks are so dainty. love the colors.

Inday said...

I love Japanese artwork too! It's great to find people like that who will graciously give way to a nice request from a nice lady. You're doing well Rosidah in your wonderful blog.

Auntie E said...

So nice looking, Just had Japanese Cherry festival here in Washington Dc post about it on my At home with Auntie E blog. Love the Kimonos especially in red.

Anonymous said...

Great photo and it fist so well. Happy Cinco De Mayo and Happy Boy's Day :)

Dianne said...

I love when people let me take photos in their establishments, sometimes they look at me like I'm nuts or they get suspicious

beautiful art work

Ralph said...

That Kimono in red is great art, and the red picture frame accents it nicely. This picture is so delicate and elegant!

Mescrap said...

Yes !!! The art work is so much pretty.

MYM said...

Yes - it's a wonderful painting!

Tess said...

That is a beautiful and striking photo. Thanks for visiting mine and always leaving a nice comments. I hope you are doing good. I think we will send our 2.5 year old son to K3 next fall, I am excited because I can then find a job and help my hubby. I hope that I can still find time visiting you and everybody here.

Keep smiling, Jesus loves you!
Tess

storyteller said...

Lovely photograph and great multi-tasking ;--)
Hugs and blessings,