21 July 2009

Birthday Greetings For A Special Friend

Tuesday, July 21, 2009
It has been a while since my last post. Sickness has been going through my family, but that is a whole other story. For now, I am so glad that I have a little bit more time and strength again to publish birthday greetings for a special friend. I know that I might not be around as often as I wish to be these days, but all of my blogging friends are always in my heart. I miss you all so much! Hope you take good care.

My dear friend Thom at http://tp4ww.com is celebrating his birthday today, so I'm sending him many good thoughts and wish a lot of joy and blessings as he steps into another year. His warm and fun personality is something I really adore. It is something that has helped me go through my wildest days. Just check out his blog and you can see for yourself.



I hope you have a wonderful day, dear Thom.
 This is my birthday greetings for a special friend.

Birthday Blessings

Instead of counting candles,
Or tallying the years,
Contemplate your blessings now,
As your birthday nears.

Consider special people
Who love you, and who care,
And others who’ve enriched your life
Just by being there.

Think about the memories
Passing years can never mar,
Experiences great and small
That have made you who you are.

Another year is a happy gift,
So cut your cake, and say,
"Instead of counting birthdays,
I count blessings every day!"

By Joanna Fuchs
http://www.poemsource.com


21 appreciated note(s):

Unknown said...

Good to see you now and then Rosidah. I wish your family fast recovery and back to good health. Blogging friends will just be here for you. :) Get Well.

Anonymous said...

I can't thank you enough for this. You are such a special dear friend to me. The main thing is you take care of yourself and your family. I miss you but will always be here. You are the bomb and always in my thoughts as well. Thank you again. I so appreciate this. I'm sorry it missed my thank you post but I'll get a proper one up I promise you that :) Get better soon and take care of yourself and the family :) Aloha :)

Inday said...

How very sweet!

Congratulations and Many Happy Returns of the Day for Thom.

I'll surely visit his blog.

Please look after yourself Rosidah. I come here to find your blog in regards to how to post a link in comment box.

I would like your permission to link that to my Random Dreaming blog How to make a long link Neat.

I would like to use your model.

Please continue to keep well.

Thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what happened this morning, but I left a comment and it didn't post. Thank you so much for this my friend. It means a great deal to me and the card there is awesome. I hope you are well and that your family gets better soon. I sure do miss you. Aloha my friend. xoxoxo

RA said...

@All: I thank you for the great encouragement and support my dear friends :). It means a lot to me.

Vicky said...

Dear Rosidah, wishing you and your family good health and you take care too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rosidah, it's so good to hear from you - I thought maybe you'd given up on blogging. I'm so sorry you all have been sick - Hope you're all better & hope to see you back posting soon!

Have a great week!

Ebie said...

I have not seen you around too. I hope everything is well with you. All the best.

Rozella said...

Good to have you back Rosidah! Please take care. I hope your entire family gets well soon.

Happy weekend dearie! *hugs*

Lin said...

I have been wondering where you have been, Rosidah. Hope your family gets better soon and you can come back to blogging.

Unknown said...

Missing you. Take care and be back when you're ready :)

Anya said...

Hi Rosidah
I hope all is well ....
We are missing you :)
Take care,
Kareltje =^.^=
Anya :)

Tammie Lee said...

Wishing you and your family health and peace!

��Radio Mihalis Thalassis - Athens Greece said...

Good morning I want you to be always well, bye ,Michael

Martha said...

Rosidah,
We sure do miss you around here! I hope everyone is better soon! *hugs*

Michele said...

Hugs and kisses to you all... ♥♥

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

Oh Dear, I hope she/he is better now. I was in Singapore wen you voted for the president.

Anonymous said...

Rosidah, I just want to say that I have missed you. I wish you and your family healthier, happier days. I am sorry for the sickness. Will be here if there is anything I can do.

Blackswan said...

Tho' I haven't hear from you for a while, you can see that I still drop by often & drop my comments every now & then. Just want you to know that you'll have my support. Stay healthy!

MyMaracas said...

Just checking in. Hope your and your family are well now!

Luiz Santilli Jr said...

Hi Risidah!
If you can visit and leave a comment here!
You aided to construct this idea!
TODAY'S FLOWERS FIRST ANNIVERSARY

Hugs,
Luiz