11 September 2009

InternetSlang.com: A List of Internet Slang

Friday, September 11, 2009
Have you ever been wondering about Internet slang, abbreviations and acronyms on the Internet. Well then, this site called InternetSlang.com might be great use for you. According to their statement:

On this site you will find a list of slang terms, acronyms and abbreviations as used in websites, ICQ chat rooms, blogs, SMS, and Internet forums - a complete dictionary of slang. There are many such internet slang words in use, some are more widely understood than others, and new ones are evolving all the time. This list is large but inevitably incomplete; however it contains the more commonly used slang words and slang terms. 3321 acronyms are listed at present [...]

I found this site while searching for the Internet slang meaning of xoxoxo. It turns out to be "Hugs and Kisses". Can you believe that I didn't know that all this time .

8 appreciated note(s):

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing my friend. I didn't know you didn't know that meaning? It's a good one. Aloha xoxoxo

wenn said...

hi, new to me..xoxoxo..

Quilly said...

Thanks! i bookmarked this. It seems to be more thorough than other sites I've found.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I agree with the slang, I still do not know it all.
kim

Waileng Tan said...

And I shall send you plenty of XOXOs. It's good to see you blogging again! (^^,)

Anya said...

Thanks for the tip,
I go looking at that side :)
Have a lovely day Rosidah :)

Vicky said...

yay, Rosidah, that's the language of the generation Y...
LOlz , <3 u :)

Liz said...

I'm back here Rosidah. Thanks for the visits. Have a great week ahead. :)