13 October 2009

Fly Like An Eagle | Seal

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Thanks for the upload
SealAngel (David J. Cale)


This is a late post, because I'm currently on a very slow connection (again). I have found a wonderful video of Fly Like An Eagle covered by Seal for the movie Space Jam, showing some images of beautiful eagles. I think the additional words by SealAngel (David J. Cale) to this video are very inspiring as well.

Eagles are a symbol of beauty, bravery, courage, honour, pride, determination and grace. Sometimes in life, you have to fight, you have to rise above it, you have to fly. Will you keep your wings grounded or will you fly like an eagle? It's up to you?

SealAngel (David J. Cale)



~ by Jori and Diane ~
Thanks for hosting this meme!

LadyJava's Lounge

Thanks for hosting this meme, LJ

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

9 appreciated note(s):

Lori L. Clark Art said...

I like this song. Wasn't it originally done by the Steve Miller Band? :)

wenn said...

wow..that's a majestic eagle..

Anonymous said...

oh, i love him so, and is voice is like budda.
lucky Heidi and kids!

Diane said...

this is one that will get stuck in my head for days!

Anonymous said...

He does a great Jazzy version of this song, I love it Rosidah!

RA said...

@Lorielle: Yes, it was originally done by the Steve Miller Band :).

quilly said...

This song is straight out of my high school days! Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Anonymous said...

OMG I haven't heard that in I don't know how long I love it my friend. Great pick :) Much aloha xoxoxox

Unknown said...

I love Seal, of his lyrics and his elegance. One of my faves is his Kiss from A Rose, a to die for song. LOl.