It is time again for another Friday’s Fave Five hosted by Susanne at Living To Tell The Story. She says that:
It's a place to come on Friday's and think back over your week and just post about 5 favorite things from your week. It can be anything that tickled your fancy over the week. Favorite quotes, posts, happenings, scriptures, recipes, pictures, great internet finds, etc., etc.
I really like the thought of thinking back over our weekly life. It is a good way to reflect and find these hidden gems of blessings. I went through a lot of stress in the last part of this week, but I'm glad that all seems to get better now. Here are my Friday’s Fave Five for this week:
3. My recovery. I don't know if it was the humid weather or something else. But my heavy breathing troubles occurred again for three nights. I'm so thankful that it seems to be over now.
4. I didn't get a chance to capture a painting of the sky this week. But I'll share one of my daughter's sky. The colorful drawings of children is always a great pleasure. I always find them giving away warm feelings.
5. My husband's day off. I love it when he takes some time from the office, even if it's just one day .
This is my 9 year old daughter's list for this week:
3. An own made pencil case from her friend.
4. Going to the swimming pool.
5. A new Disney DVD from Dad.
This is my 5 year old son's list for this week:
1. Playing games.
2. Going to school (I wonder why this answer showed up again ?)
3. Taking photo shots with Mom's camera.
4. His transformer toy.
5. His father's day off.