28 September 2010

Two Little Boys The Muffed Target 13

Tuesday, September 28, 2010



Well, there is actually just one little boy in the photo. My nephew. But add him up to my boy and you'll have rumble in da house. These two guys have not a slightest idea of trouble in their dictionary. Except, of course, causing mischief by their own.

Here, the two little boys were trying to play badminton according to their own rules on our latest family vacation. Just look at the determined expression of my nephew's face. The two were quite absorbed in the game and it was lots of fun. Well, may be not so fun for the person who was in charge to get and throw the shuttle-cocks. LOL

The badminton racket in the photo got all muffed. But, I kind of love the motion captured in this shot. Have a wonderful week, everyone.

Submitted to Thom's Muffed Target taken over from
Gattina @gattina-keyholepictures.blogspot.com. 
Thanks for hosting, my friend.


Music is expression of harmony in sound.
Love is the expression of harmony in life
~Stephen F. Gaskin

Keep a song in your heart.

7 appreciated note(s):

Anonymous said...

That photo is priceless along with the story. You can hear the laughter and absolute fun. I didn't even know what was in his hands until I read this. Well done and thanks for playing. Xoxoxo

Jingle said...

he looks so very happy..
thanks for sharing...

Amanda Moore said...

that is one adorable little guy I kinda miss having little ones around..... kinda.

Maude Lynn said...

I like it! Great motion.

juliana said...

it's the captured movement that makes this photo!

quilly said...

If you hadn't told me it was a badminton racket I wouldn't have known what your nephew was swinging, but I can clearly see the laughter and glee sparkling on his face. This pic isn't muffed, it's fantastic!

Nessa said...

This is such a great picture. He looks like he is having a blast.