04 November 2010

Dona Nobis Pacem (Grant Us Peace) 2010

Thursday, November 04, 2010

This is the second time I'm participating in Blog Blast for Peace, since last year. Because I really do believe that even though it seems quite difficult to achieve world wide peace right now, everything has to start from a certain point. So, where better to start than from within yourself. Like the quote from Robert Fulghum says, "Peace is not something you wish for; it's something you make, something you do, something you are, and something you give away."


Vote for Peace, everyone.
It's worth to try.
 

Blog Blast For Peace | Dona Nobis Pacem | Grant Us Peace
Thanks to Mimi Lenox

"If words are powerful...then this matters.
One subject. One day. One voice"


14 appreciated note(s):

ipanema said...

beautiful globe!

shalom!

Raven said...

Lovely post.... great song. Peace.

Amanda Moore said...

Beautiful peace globe Rosidah I think this is my third time.....Gosh I cannot remember! I am glad we are blogging for peace together!
xoxoxoxo

Thorne said...

Lovely. Peace!

Billie Greenwood said...

I love your post!! LOVE it! ONE LOVE! Thanks for your post, your song, your globe.

Anonymous said...

the words on your globe are exceptional

Nessa said...

You picked another great Fulghum quote. I vote for peace, too.

Anndi said...

Excellent quote! Love the song!

Thank you for continuing the peace journey with us

♥☮peace☮♥

Kate said...

I found you from Dona Nobis Pacem. I love your site. I’m going to poke around a little bit, but don’t worry I’ll put everything back where I found it!!

Mimi Lenox said...

What a beautiful peace globe and post.
Peace to you and yours, Rosidah.

You are #1849 in the Peace Globe Gallery.
Thank you for blogging for peace today.

Dona nobis pacem,
Mimi

Travis Cody said...

The Fulghum quote is a favorite of mine.

Peace to you and yours.

Sherry Blue Sky said...

I love your peace globe...great quote!

Annelisa said...

Wishing you and yours peace, harmony and happiness x

Annelisa said...

Your peace post is now linked in my blog: Peace Bloggers Unite