19 November 2013

Dona Nobis Pacem - Grant Us Peace 2013

Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Forgive me for another late participation in BlogBlast for Peace this year. 
But life has been speeding up like a roller coaster... 
So, here I am late again. 

In case you don't know about BlogBlast for Peace yet, I'm giving a shout-out about our wonderful movement of Bloggers hosted by Mimi Lenox on every 4th November to encourage peace through blogging. 

Over the years even more and more people have joined this event by sharing inspiring posts and images all over the world, and it now has been expanded to other social medias like Facebook or Twitter. Seeing them can be eye opening and transfers a lot of positive energy, so you might want to check it out. And, may be you'll even decide to join.


This is my fifth participation in BlogBlast for Peace, since the first time in 2009. This year I decided to share an anonymous quote on a background from xdesktopwallpapers.
Our blindness don't let us see the light that shines from our hearts, making us already whole and complete. We must feel it, so that it can lighten up our world."
Because, I truly hope people don't mind to open up their hearts and refuse of walking around "blind" in this world. Only believing what might just be a mirage to the eye, without realizing what lies more beneath. I believe that if we all just could see the light in our and other's hearts it would be another blissful eye opener.  There would be less misunderstanding plus more loving and caring. The world would lighten up indeed.

Not to forget Satish Kumar's moving quote that I have been sharing for three straight years now, because it speaks so much volume to me:
Lead me from despair to hope, from fear to trust; Lead me from hate to love, from war to peace; let peace fill our heart, our world, our universe." 

It feels like a beautiful prayer to express my beliefs on hope, love and trust being engraved in the core of every human soul. A wish to experience a world full of joy, warmth and togetherness. Without prejudice on color, religion, or other subjectivity.


Let there be peace on earth. 
Let it start with you and me.


Vote for Peace.
It's worth to try. 
Join us in one love.
 

Blog Blast For Peace | Dona Nobis Pacem | Grant Us Peace
Thanks to Mimi Lenox

"If words are powerful...then this matters.
One subject. One day. One voice"


2 appreciated note(s):

Mimi Lenox said...

Rosidah - I love that you are still blogging peace and joining us with your sweet spirit. Thank you for inspiring us today and over the years.

#4291 in the Official Peace Globe Gallery @ blog4peace.com

Peace to you and yours,
Mimi

Michelle said...

No comments? NOOOO! That globe is absolutely GORGEOUS and I have seen it on Facebook at least once before I clicked Mimi's link today.

Very belated Peace blessings to you. The only problem with the event getting bigger is that I never manage to view all the blogs on the day any more. :( Mixed blessing, I suppose.

That post was lovely. I've shared on my facebook. (another mixed blessing)