26 August 2009

The Queen's Meme | Message in A Bottle

Wednesday, August 26, 2009
I have received Messages in A Bottle from my dear friends
Thom and Amanda
Now, I'm sending this shoot-out to any brave warrior in the Blogosphere who is courageous enough to help us staying out of the dungeon

thequeensmemeLOGOUSEa

Welcome back to The Queen’s Meme brought to you by Mimi Pencil Skirt Queen of Memes. Each week the type of meme will change; sometimes silly, sometimes serious, but always fun! Queen Mimi Pencil Skirt says:

“This meme is all about using your imagination. Free your inner blogginess. Step outside the proverbial blox (that’s blog + box for all you non-blog speakers). Answer these ridiculous situational questions and post them on your own blog. Here’s the situation for today. We won’t tell a soul. And remember: Don’t end up in the dungeon“.


Message In A Bottle

Today we’re going to take a mini-vacation before summer gets away from us. I hope you have fun with this! And please, stay out of the dungeon.


Somewhere in a faraway bloggiverse on an island with a palm tree swaying in the breeze, a message bottle sits side by side with a Pina Colada and a cute little striped umbrella horizontally tilted in the beachy sand. Did YOUR bottle make it to land? Have you checked lately?

There are now 285 bottles floating in the bloggy ocean just waiting to be mysteriously delivered to a tropical island near you.


Here are the rules:

You are about to send a virtual Message In A Bottle across the Blog Ocean. Leave a message in the sand or on the bottle. Write anything you wish. Be a pirate or a poet. Serious or silly. Rant or ruminate.

Anonymous or not.

What message would you like to send out to the universe?


1. Compose a message to place in your virtual bottle below.
It can even be ANONYMOUS message.
I will not reveal your identity.

2. Right click and Save the graphic below

3. Use a graphics program of your choice to place the message on the picture

message in a bottle

4. Post the meme and these rules on your blog

6. Tag a minimum of five people – or your entire blogroll – to do the same.
Notify them of the tag.

Your virtual bottle will remain afloat in the blogosphere ocean for all blogernity (That’s a Mimism for blog + eternity.) I will add it to the master list of message bottles when you let me know you’ve completed the meme.

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I’M ASKING YOU TO TAG. PLEASE DO!

I will also add it to Message In A Bottle blog with a link back to you.


How To Stay Out Of The Dungeon

dungeonwriting

Once upon a time in a faraway Bloggiverse there lived a maiden named Queen Mimi Pencil Skirt. She slayed her own dragons, stoked her own fire and well…..wrote memes by the light of the Bloggingham moon. One day a kind blogger from England noticed her meme lovin’ ways and royally crowned her Mimi Queen of Memes. As time passed in the peaceful kingdom of Bloggingham, her Royal Highness found comfort in the company of fellow bloggers who also loved memes. But the Queen had a wicked disposition too. It is widely reported in historical Blogosphere archives that any and all bloggers found guilty of not completing their memes were promptly thrown into the dreaded Bloggingham dungeon. If I were you, I’d do the meme.


So, here I go!
Hopefully my message reaches you just in time to save the day.


On a more lighter note my sister said that she would write this


Well, I can understand her. The thought seems quite appealing.


DON'T FORGET! Now it's your turn, okay.

7 appreciated note(s):

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I like your message, help send Johnny, I do not think I will take the challenge, it is hard work to pass on and stuff.
kim
I like yours though.

Anonymous said...

Send Johnny Depp my way, too! WoW! How good lookin he is!

Anonymous said...

Excellent my friend. I love both yours and your sisters message. Awesome. I'm so glad to hear from you. You don't know how much I miss you when you are away, but I understand. Aloha my friend :)

amanda said...

Rosidah you want Johnny Depp you should have him! I have Thom get on that right away!
Did you ever watch on 21 Jump street in the 90's he is a cutie!

Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

Thom is wonderful about tagging his friends. Liked the quote on the first one.


A wonderful day is wished for you.

Quilly said...

If you have taken Johnny Depp what is left for the rest of us?

Anya said...

Hi Rosidah
I am happy you are back :)
I was a couple days not on my blog,
not everyday its to much ..... LOL
I hope you are feeling better :))