15 September 2013

Quote about Pain & Growth

Sunday, September 15, 2013
This blog has been sleeping for quite a long while...

There has been a lot of going on in life...and, still is...
But, I guess anyone can actually relate well to these feelings...
Because dealing with certain matters is after all a part of daily life...

These past years I have been facing many painful losses...
Gratefully... I can now say that it helped me to grow and become more mature.


The following quote by C. JoyBell C. on Goodreads is a beautiful and refreshing representation of the pain & growth in my heart:

“Pain is [...] something I wish we could all do without, in our lives here. [...] But then I have also learned that because of pain, I can feel the beauty, tenderness, and freedom of healing. Pain feels like a fast stab wound to the heart. But then healing feels like the wind against your face when you are spreading your wings and flying through the air! We may not have wings growing out of our backs, but healing is the closest thing that will give us that wind against our faces.”


Music is expression of harmony in sound.
Love is the expression of harmony in life
~Stephen F. Gaskin
Keep a song in your heart.

0 appreciated note(s):