Thanks for hosting, Linda
1. Which physical trait do you now accept--maybe not love, but accept--and no longer feel extremely self-conscious about? First of all, I had to google what physical trait meant . This is what WikiAnswers said:
Physical Traits are traits that you see right off the back. For example, your eye color, hair color, your nose shape.
I think I belong to the kind of persons who are not too concerned about physical traits. I like the way I am. To me it's really more about who you are at the inside than the outside.
2. This week Meredith Baxter Birney, best known as the mom on the favorite 80s sitcom "Family Ties" came out of the closet, which led me to formulate this question: Who do you think is/was the best TV mom? Hmm, let's see... There are a lot of sitcoms (with Moms) I love from the 80s. We have currently some re-runs here, like Family Ties, Growing Pains, and The Cosby Show. Talking about these sitcoms I also remember Golden Girls and Valerie. So which Mom would it be ... I'll go for Clair Huxtable. Emphatic, smart with a warm heart. But it does not mean I don't like the others. All Moms had their own uniqueness.
3. Do you speak any foreign languages? Are there any you'd like to learn? I'm from Indonesia, so English is a foreign language to me . I also speak German, because I was born in Germany and lived 10 years of my childhood there. I'm very curious about languages as they are means of communication. So I would love to learn as many languages as possible !
4. Who is your personal hero? I love both of my parents, but Mom is my number one hero.
5. What is one holiday food that you find extremely difficult to resist over- indulging in? We have very variant food here in Indonesia with a lot of different spices, especially on holidays. It's really difficult to choose from all of them, because I loove food. I made a collage from a few choices that were available in my photo archives. Let me tell ya, it's really just a start!
6. Tell me about a Christmas decoration that has special meaning or sentimental value. Some say that I'm a very sentimental person. That might be true. Every decoration or gift - little or big, Christmas or not - has a special meaning to my life. I love to see the time, effort and love devoted to it.
7. How do you feel about snow? I looove snow, and miss it very much. Not stormy snow, tough. We don't get any snow here in Indonesia . But the bright side is we have a lot of sunshine .
8. On average, how many hours of sleep do you get each night? Not that I'm jealous of any number over three or anything. Having to deal with electrolyte imbalance, I need to rest well or my physics will drop drastically. So, usually I go to sleep around 7, 8 or 9pm each day and weak up around 4 or 5 am each morning. That gives me about 7 to 10 hours sleep each night.
9. Tell me about your first crush. Elementary school. Fourth grade? Deep brown eyes, a killer smile! Nothing unusual. LOL
10. You're stuck in a room for 2 hours with only a chalkboard and chalk. What will you write/draw? Well, unless I got stuck in the room because of detention and had to write some sentences from my teacher... I probably would draw some flowers or write LET ME OUT. Two hours are too long for me in a room like that. I'm allergic to dust.
11. Do you dress for the current temp or for the day's forecast? For the current temp. I rarely check out the weather forecast.
12. Favorite Christmas movie is? Home Alone. (PS. I just came from my friend Quilly's Random Dozen and was reminded of While You Were Sleeping. This IS definitely one of my favorites! I just had to add it here. Thanks for the reminder )
I appreciate every visit and comment, but love even more to become good friends. Have a wonderful day, everyone!