07 April 2011

Kim Tae Woo, Rain & JYP: Brothers & Me (Eng Sub)

Thursday, April 07, 2011
Friends who mean like family to you are one of the most precious blessings in life, especially in hard times. I feel as if they are angels in disguise sent from heaven. That's why the song lyrics of "Brothers & Me" performed by Kim Tae Woo featuring Rain and JYP have me moving this week. I have been going through rough moments and needed something to express my gratitude toward loving friends. Thanks to all of you for being there, standing by me on this journey, blowing away sadness and loneliness.

"Brothers & Me" is a song taken from Kim Tae Woo's newest album "T-School" released on March 22nd, 2011. It speaks about the special value of friends who know you better than yourself. Remarkable persons who can make you feel stronger even without saying a word.
 
Kim Tae Woo is the former lead singer of Groove Overdose a.k.a g.o.d, a Korean pop group that was very popular from 1999 to 2005. "Chapter 4 Road" was released in 2001 and belongs to one of the few albums, which were able to hit a million sellers in the Korean music industry.

Rain is a famous Korean R&B singer and actor who has been trying to pursue an international career by participating in the movies "Speed Racer" and "Ninja Assassins" in 2008 and 2009. He is the first Korean artist who has won an MTV award due to his leading role in "Ninja Assassins". His drama "Full House" with Song Hye Gyo still belongs to the most popular Korean dramas to watch.

JYP alias JY Park or Park Jin-Young is a singer, songwriter, producer, and founder of JYP Entertainment, which is a major Korean artist management and record label. Mentor of Rain, The Wonder Girls, and many other famous Korean artists, he has been acknowledged as the only Asian producer who has been able to get into the US market until now. 



Rain, JYP & Kim Tae Woo
Brothers & Me English Lyrics


yeah~ it's been a long time 
three brothers, this is our story
brother and me, brothers and me, my brother JYP
Where am i coming from, what road did i take
How far it was, whatever happens,the person who know everything
To that person, i miss to meet you

Not pretending to be strong, Not even worry
In my vision there is you, every time i see you
Whatever, the person who wont worry
That person, when i misses you

Without a words, the persons who already knows my heart
My brothers and Me, together, we wont feel lonely even for a bit
In this world, if living for one more day too
If i stumble, whatever wounded i had, the first person who comes in mind
To that person, i miss to meet you

When i lost my everything, the first thing i turn to
The same looks in the eye that looking at me
The person who always laugh
That person, when i misses you

Without a words, the persons who already knows my heart
My brothers and Me, together, we wont feel lonely even for a bit
my brothers, my brothers
my brothers come on

Before it's too late, Embraces the importance, That's a great blessings, thank you
that's why we will always be together in many kind weather
Without a words, the persons who already knows my heart

My brothers and Me, together, we wont feel lonely even for a bit
The person who knows me better than me
It seems those strange and special person hard to believe to be exist


Credits: music.cyworld, bemyrain@blogspot, Kakakcashier.blogspot

Thanks to Amanda our Musical Monday host
& Diane@goodmourningglory the creator.
Visit XMasDolly and Denise for more music fun.

Exile Michi Lyrics

Keep a song in your heart.

4 appreciated note(s):

Unknown said...

Rosidah, thanks for this upbeat song. You're a kind gal and you deserve friends who look out for you. Hope you're feeling fine today:)))

Amanda Moore said...

I just love the music you post, always new and fresh and uplifting this is very very cool!

Cathy Kennedy said...

This is a new one to me. It's very pretty. Thanks for sharing, I like it!

Linking up from Monday's Music Moves Me meme, as your newest follower.

~Cathy Kennedy, Children's Author
The Tale of Ole Green Eyes

Check out…
This is Your Wake Up Call – It’s Monday

dollycas aka Lori said...

this meme is really opening up my music world. Thank you for sharing!!