17 July 2010

Smile Michael Jackson | Music Monday

Saturday, July 17, 2010

My friend Amanda is temporary hosting Music Monday for Diane@goodmourningglory who is taking a break. I am very late this week, and it is almost time for another Music Monday. However, I already have promised myself to make a post.

It was kind of difficult to find a proper song that matched my mood this week, but Smile performed by Michael Jackson seems to fit it quite well. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.



Thanks to
Amanda & Diane
Keep a song in your heart.

3 appreciated note(s):

Unknown said...

Michael's voice still resonates with us. What wonders a smile can do. Thanks for picking this song, Rosidah.

Amanda Moore said...

I love MJ Rosidah what a great pick sweetie!

Carleen said...

I love this song no matter who sings it! It's kind of hard for me to imagine that Charlie Chaplin, best known for his funny and satirical silent movies, wrote such a beautiful and meaningful piece of music.

I hope that this week is better for you, Rosidah!