13 October 2009

Open Source Blog Post Award

Tuesday, October 13, 2009
I'm so thankful and delighted that my dear friend
Thom at Thom's Place 4 Well Whatever
thought of me for this unique award.

opensourceblogpostfromMaricehttp-mizhelle-blogspot-com

What makes this award so unique is that
it has a different way of passing it on:

Before you put the links below when you pass this award, you must remove the participant number 1 from the list. So that all participants up 1 level. Who was number 2 becomes number 1, number 3 was 2, and so on. Then insert your own link at the bottom (10).

Okay, here we go...
This was the previous list:

1. WoeL
2. Lyla
3. Mr. D
4. Sweet_shelo
5. Chris
6. Kaye
7. Yami
8. Mizhelle
9. Hootn’ Anni
10. Thom

I removed WoeL and placed myself as number 10.
So the new list to be used and copied to those I pass it on to becomes:

1. Lyla
2. Mr. D
3. Sweet_shelo
4. Chris
5. Kaye
6. Yami
7. Mizhelle
8. Hootin’ Anni
9. Thom
10. Rosidah

I encourage everyone who wants to join into this fun
to grab this award and pass it on!

7 appreciated note(s):

Thom said...

Woot congratulations my friend. I really enjoy how this award operates :) Well done :) xoxoxoxox

quilly said...

You know, you could email her the list and the links. ;)

This is a fun way to do a meme.

ROSIDAH said...

@Quilly: Where was my mind? LOL. Thank you, Quilly :). You have come up with a great solution.

Pacey said...

Congratulations on your award my friend. It's a fun game, right? Have a nice week.

Blackswan said...

Hey Rosida! You've done it again & back in action :) Congrats & this sounds fun!

Bonnie Bonsai said...

Wow! This is new and fair for everyone! Great one as you deserve this.

Anya said...

Hi Rosidah
Congratulations on your award
you deserve it ^___^

THANK YOU
for your get well wishes
Its going better with me :)
I start blogging about one week I think ..... I must rest and relax
;(
I make a very wrong move with sports :((
I wish you a wonderful week
hugs Anya :)