Thanks for hosting, Linda
1. Tell me something about your favorite teacher.
I consider every person who has taught me something valuable in life as a teacher. But there is this particular person who often comes to mind. She was one of my junior high school teachers labeled as "Killer Lady". It turned out that she was one of the most caring and competent teachers I ever met. It's so sad that she died in a tragic traffic accident a couple years later, after I graduated. It was a great loss for all of us, and many former students came to her funeral.2. Tell me about one pivotal moment in your life.
Becoming a mother has changed my life forever. Now I can even more understand and appreciate all the sacrifice, love and tenderness I received from my beloved mother. She is a remarkable woman, and I can't be thankful enough for all that she has done for me.
3. About favorite colors--a lot of people will ask you what it is, but I want to know why it is. What feeling or memory does it evoke?
I think all colors have their own uniqueness. But if I had to choose it would be green and blue, because they remind me of mother nature. It evokes a calm and relaxing feeling in my mind. So tranquil and peaceful.4. What's a sure sign that you're getting older?
My back reminds me constantly that I am getting older. I also wish that my breath wouldn't be so short, like these days.
5. Please don't sermonize, but Halloween--is it a yes or no for you?
No, simply because it's not a custom here in Indonesia to celebrate Halloween.
6. What's your favorite musical?
I never have seen a live musical performance, but Mary Poppins is one of my favorite musical movies.
7. Are you more of a city mouse or country mouse?
I'm a country mouse living at the border of a big city. I definitely prefer the relaxing atmosphere of the country, instead of the hectic city. But I do like some modern privileges in the city.
8. Did you know that it is possible, for a small fee, to name a real star after someone? (It's true! Google it!) If someone were to name a star for you, would you appreciate it for its whimsy and romance, or would you say, "Are you kidding me? For $19.95 we could have gone to the movie and actually bought popcorn."
Yes, I knew that. Of course I would appreciate any nice gesture. Especially, if it came from my spouse. But if you asked me, I might have used the money to buy something different. Something more for practical use. I think he would, too. I guess, we are not that romantic. LOL
9. What's the craziest thing you've ever been doing and texted during it? I only thought of this b/c I was about to try to text during my walking video but I didn't. (This question came from Paula at His Ways Are Not Our Ways)
I don't text a lot. So... hmmm... using the bathroom would be my wildest answer.
10. "It's not a party unless _______."
I'm not a party person. But if I actually was attending one, I would say "unless my family and/or friends were there".
11. When you're stuck in traffic or a waiting room, what do you do to pass the time? PS: There are no magazines available.
No magazines? Well, I hope they have a good signal for going online with my mobile.
12. If you weren't yourself, would you be friends with you?
Depends on what kind of person I would be, if I'm not myself. If this person doesn't appreciate prejudice and hatred and follows the heart, I think there is a big possibility that we would be friends.
Have a wonderful week, everyone!