19 October 2009

Short Notice: On Vacation & A School Paper

Monday, October 19, 2009
On Vacation © 2009 by Rosidah AbidinView on the way home from Safari Garden

Dear friends,

tomorrow I will be off on a one week vacation to Singapore. I still don't know, if I will be able to blog or visit. So, I wanted to wish you all a wonderful week in advance! Hopefully I'll be back soon to catch up on your blogs.

I also would like to ask help for my 8 year old daughter. This evening she just got a school paper assignment about the parts of plants (root, stem, leaf and flower) and their functions. It would be great, if you know some reference links on this topic and could send them to her via my Blogger profile email or this post comment section. We'll arrive here on Saturday night, and she has to work on her paper on Sunday to get it ready for Monday. It would be a great help, if she already had some relevant links to check out. It's just a thought.

Thank you so much, I miss you already!

16 appreciated note(s):

Unknown said...

Good to take off and enjoy! Have a wonderful time in Singapore! hear from you when you're back.

wenn said...

hv a nice time..

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful vacation in Singapore my friend, we'll be missing you but I know it'll be for a short while coz for sure you'll be back. :)

Anonymous said...

Have a Happy Happy Vacation & Be Safe!

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip. I know nothing of plants etc. but I'm going to ask Quilly to see if Charely knows something. I'll get her to comment here for you my friend. I"m sure he will know :)

Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

Have a wonderful time in Singapore, see you when you get back.

If you have a chance to visit the blog before you leave, there is a wee something waiting for you.

Anonymous said...

Well we are just two ships passing in the night! I get back and you take off! TY for the well wishes for Layna's BD Look for a Thank you on the post when you come home OK sweetie! Have a blast!

Jientje said...

I think I have something Rosidah! Check this out?

Enjoy your holiday and thanks for the birthday wishes!

Blackswan said...

Hope u've great time here! Remember to chk out the latest S'pore promo or restaurants review @ Luxury Indulgence! Feel free to email me if u need assistance. Have a safe journey :)

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful vacation to Singapore and enjoy, Rosidah

Jama said...

Why didn't you let me know earlier you're coming to Singapore? we could meet up! if you're reading this in Singapore, do email me at jamahameed@yahoo.com.sg soonest possible. Have a good holiday in Singapore and I'm sure you'll be hitting the store here.

Nessa said...

Have a great vacation and you should check with Quilly's Amoeba for the homework.

Wordless Wednesday - King of the Field

Anonymous said...

that's a nice view of your place...Have a wonderful vacation & the weekend!

Anya said...

Singapore Wow!!!
Its a very modern city
I wish I was also there now ....LOL
Have a wonderful time Rosidah
You deserve it !!!
hugs from us

(Thanks for your get well wishes :)

RA said...

@All: TY very much for stopping by when I was away. I really appreciate it :).

chris federick said...

hv a safe trip and enjoy urself.