I still can remember the horrifying moments when my son had to spent some of his early days in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit of our local hospital. Little feet and hands being connected to this huge machine at least twice his size. It felt so hard every time we had to step home, leaving him behind. Visits to the NICU are very restricted, and not enough to sooth a worried heart... That's why I always believe and hope that our fellow suits his name right with the blessing of God: Fawwaz, "The one with great luck and success". We were indeed some of the lucky ones, being blessed to bring him home safe and sound. A prayer that remains in every parents heart and I sincerely give out to every child struggling for his/her health. But, did you know that we can do even more to help?
Children’s Miracle Network is a non-profit organization that raises funds for more than 170 children’s hospitals. Countless individuals, organizations and media partners unite with Children’s Miracle Network hospitals to help sick and injured kids in local communities. Donations to Children’s Miracle Network create miracles by funding medical care, research and education that saves and improves the lives of 17 million children each year.
Every child deserves the hope and healing of children’s hospitals. With the help of a Children’s Miracle Network hospital in their community, children of all ages and backgrounds can receive treatment for every imaginable disease and injury—from asthma and broken bones to cancer and heart defects. Children’s hospitals are also on the front lines of research, education and outreach programs that keep millions of kids out of the hospital each year.http://www.childrensmiraclenetwork.org
How can we do this together? It’s simple:
HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES
- Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
- Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
- Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
- Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
- Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this better basket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
- Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
- Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
Thanks to my dear friend Susan for making me aware.
I am tagging my dear friend Waileng
and all of you who want to help for this cause.
Please, let me know if you join and I will add you here.
I really hope you'll help to make this post count.
Bless your golden heart.
Music is expression of harmony in sound.
Love is the expression of harmony in life
~Stephen F. Gaskin
Thanks for every visit to Music of My Life.
Keep a song in your heart.