05 November 2009

19 appreciated note(s):

storyteller said...

Lovely Peace Globe and post. I'm participating on all 4 of my blogs ... just because ;-)
Hugs and blessings,

"Nothing is so strong as gentleness; nothing so gentle as real strength." St Francis de Sales

quilly said...

If blogging for peace could bring it about, it would already be here.

RA said...

I really wish it was that simple, Quilly. Sigh... But I still love the thought of it ^_^

Anya said...

Vote for Peace
Yes I will ......
Its very important :)
Peace is all we need in the world
;)

Have a wonderful day Rosiday :)

Carletta said...

Hi Rosidah,
Love the quote you used and by Jimi - cool!
I see where Quilly is coming from but we don't know until we try and shouldn't we at least try.
Have a peaceful day!

Jientje said...

Believe it.
I'm SURE, if we all believe it,
we're gonna make it happen...

Nessa said...

I love the quote.

Dona Nobis Pacem & Thursday Thirteen

Amanda Moore said...

Rosidah! Great quote it is perfect! I love the video you did great with this post!

Amanda Moore said...

Rosidah this is perfect and your peace globe is great I love the quote!

Unknown said...

Yes, VOTE for PEACE! It starts with me ! I believe we can find the ways to promote peace among friends, relatives .. it gathers more and more :))
I'm singing the song!

XoXo said...

Peace must start within us..and there will be peace on earth...great post my dear friend.

Melli said...

That is a beautiful peace globe Rosidah! Jimi Hendrix would be proud. ;)

Lin said...

Hi Rosidah,
I've been missing my blog friends! Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope all is going well for you!
Lin

Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

Peace be with you Rosidah, this was a great Post

Inday said...

Dear Rosidah, just as I am not feeling all too well, I have been thinking of you while in the kitchen making myself a cup of tea for my indigestion.

Then without coming to the computer, I was thinking of how peaceful is my place as I was watching the quiet sky.

Then fancy I got you on my mind automatically thinking, Rosidah is one lovely lady who promotes Peace in the blogosphere.

I will join ... I have to excuse first because my mind is feeling very tired. I have too much to catch up on.

I will log off my computer first, take a rest...and see how I go.

Even in tiredness, I still comment long comment. :)

I love the music.

RA said...

@All: Thx 4 the wonderful comments. May peace be upon all of us.
@Bonnie: Take good care. I hope you are feeling better now.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Such a great post about peace and let us all work for peace.
kim

スタービーチ said...

スタービーチで素敵な愛を掴みませんか?愛に対する理想や想いを現実にしていきましょう

Annelisa said...

peace!