It is time again for another Friday’s Fave Five hosted by Susanne at Living To Tell The Story. She says that:
It's a place to come on Friday's and think back over your week and just post about 5 favorite things from your week. It can be anything that tickled your fancy over the week. Favorite quotes, posts, happenings, scriptures, recipes, pictures, great internet finds, etc., etc.
I really like the thought of thinking back over our weekly life. It is a good way to reflect and find these hidden gems of blessings. I'm a day behind, but here are my Friday’s Fave Five for this week:
4. We finally got a better Internet connection. At least it seems so right now... I'll see what happens in the upcoming days or months.
5. Last but not least, it's a national holiday here in Indonesia. It's a special time of sharing. Meat of lambs, goats, cows and bulls are distributed to the ones in need. To all who celebrate, I hope everyone had a Happy Eid-ul Adha or a wonderful time on Thanksgiving.
This is my 8 year old daughter's list for this week:
3. Reading the BoBo magazine
4. Having family meals
5. Finding out more about her favorite books on the Internet
This is my 5 year old son's list for this week:
2. Drinking chocolate milk
3. Watching UP.
4. Reading the BOBO Junior magazine
5. Playing (again!)
I appreciate every visit and comment, but love even more to become good friends. Have a wonderful day, everyone!