Thanks for hosting, Linda
1. If you could master one sport, what would it be? I actually participated in a lot of DLRG swimming competitions when I was a teen. So, it would be swimming.
2. When you make a major purchase, do you go with your gut instinct, or do you do research to make an informed decision? Me and my husband prefer to do some research to make an informed decision. But there are also these gut instinct moments.
3. There is an old kids' game that says you can find out what your movie star name would be by using your middle name as your first name and the name of the street you grew up on as your last. What is your movie star name? I don't have a middle name as you can see in my Blogger profile and there were several streets where I grew up. Based on two of them my name would be Friedrich Ebert (I spent 10 years of my childhood in Germany) or Red River (translation of the Indonesian word Kaliabang). I'll go for the second one. It should be Reed River, though. I think according to these game I would be a man.
4. Would you rather give up your favorite music or your favorite food? Gosh, this is a tough question. Selfish me wouldn't like to be without my favorites. Hmm... but if I had to choose it would be... my favorite food. Sigh... bye, bye seafood! I'm not a picky eater, so I think I'll live through it. But when it comes to music, not every tune pleases my mind. I need particular soul food. Music of My Life. Hehehe.
5. There are two types of banana preferences. One is pristine yellow, almost to the point of being green; the other is spotty and more ripe. Which is your preference? I'm not too fond of bananas, because I'm kind of allergic to them. Sometimes my lips get swollen and I have no idea why. But, my choice would be spotty and more ripe.
6. Your favorite tree is? Another tough question. I love nature very much. But if I had to choose it would be... hmm... eh... well... oh my goodness, this is torturing me ;p. I'm going for the apple tree. I love apples and... hey they inspired Newton.
7. On a scale of 1-10, how tech savvy are you? It depends on which level we are talking about from the Begginer to Advanced level. I think as beginner, I'm doing quite well. The scale could be 7-8, may be. But when we are talking about the high-tech level. I'm way below the average.
8. Has H1N1 touched your family? Thank goodness, no. I hope it stays this way. Hopefully in the future no other families have to go through this as well.
9. Are you an analytical person, or do you just accept things the way they are without questioning or scrutinizing? Well, I think I'm in between. There are things that I have to analyze, but some things I can accept without questioning or scrutinizing.
10. Is your personality more like that of a dog, cat, or Koala? I went to Blogthings and according to the result I am a cow. LOL. I have to know more about what kind of personalities these 3 animals represent before I can make a choice.
|You Are a Cow|
You are strong and very determined. You can remain stoic when times are tough.
You are stable and patient. You are able to do mundane tasks without resentment or boredom.
You are a caring, nurturing creature. You are willing to sacrifice a lot to take care of those you love.
You are smart and very observant. While you may seem passive, you are just taking in everything around you.
11. Do you keep in touch with friends you made years ago? Of course. Some of my best friends are from elementary school.
12. You are checking out at a grocery store. In the express lane, there are more people than the regular lanes, but of course, their load is less than those in the regular lanes. Which lane do you choose (assuming you qualify for the express lane) and why? I think it would depend on the load of the people in the regular lanes. I'll take any lane which seems to be faster.