01 April 2020

Life Now Is Not An April Mop

Wednesday, April 01, 2020


So, it has been about four years now since my last post.
Life has been a real rollercoaster, and I had my share of ups and downs.
The death of my beloved mother and my father in law.
Dealing with an autoimmune condition and revival after that.
Many, many things that I thought my heart could not survive...

And now, we have come to a state where almost all of the world has come to a still point.
The scaring Coronavirus that has made us put on hold and beyond.

But, maybe this is no better time to come back to blogging.
A time to share the pain and survival elements between us all over the world.

Together we stand the fight against this threat towards humanity.
Not only physically, but also mentally.
Never would I have thought of being in a situation that would resemble any scene
in these horror Zombie movies.
Facing a pandemic that destroys our human world and shakes our fundamentality.

I hope you had all a better life during my absent four years.
I myself though being in a lot of pain, have found my better, stronger self through all of this.

God has blessed me with a better understanding of all the principles
that will make you stand your ground and take you over some of the biggest hardships in life.

So, be not fooled by anything on this April Mop day.
But certainly don't lose your laughter and humor as well.
Find a big smile in your heart. This all shall pass. Stay positive and strong!



Music is expression of harmony in sound.
Love is the expression of harmony in life
~Stephen F. Gaskin
Keep a song in your heart.

0 appreciated note(s):