27 April 2009

Blogger Follower List Error

Monday, April 27, 2009
Hi All,

just wanted to let you know that I am having troubles to see my follower list on the blog and at the dashboard. So, I hope you will bare with me. I usually try to visit and follow the blogs who were so kind to be my friends. But at this point of time I can not see anyone of you. I have been browsing the Blogger Help Group and found out that this problem is happening to others, too. Hopefully the Blogger Team can fix these bugs soon. Thank you. Have a great week, everyone!

9 appreciated note(s):

Precious said...

Oh ... I hope it will be fixed soon.

Mr Lee said...

Enjoy your blog.So kind.Good luck!
We hope that we will have the opportunity to make friends with you.
We invite you to come to our blog. You are welcome any time.

http://www.china-cutter.blogspot.com/

Tricia said...

I'm so sorry you're having problems, hope to see you back up & running soon!

Betsy from Tennessee said...

I'm sorry Rosidah... I'm sure it is very frustrating. So far, I haven't had any trouble... (Knock on wood!!!)

Hope you get things worked out soon.
Hugs,
Betsy

Pacey said...

Hi Rosidah, I also read some problems that Shinade had. And I saw on one of her posts a solution to that. Maybe you can try to browse it at her page, I know for sure you know her blog. :)

Pacey said...

Hi Rosidah, I see your followers list here again. I hope everything's been resolved. I can't specifically remember what it was posted on Shinade's page. But I don't think you need to go there coz your followers are back. :)

ROSIDAH said...

I still can't see them :(. That's odd?

Thom said...

I'm glad you posted this. I've noticed that some of the blogs I follow it says I'm not and I know I clicked follow. Your's being one of them. I had to follow it again this morning. Anyhoo...great post. Have an excellent day :)

ROSIDAH said...

Thank you for letting me know, Thom. I still can't see anyone on my list :( This is so frustrating, because I would like to give my new friends a kind visit.