18 April 2009

The Story Behind The Hot Blog Award

Saturday, April 18, 2009

This is another award from my friend Pacey at Today's Blah
I'm so thankful & delighted that she thought of me for

The Hot Blog Award!


Tracking down the origin of this hot appreciation brought me to the Aussie Coffee Shop of Therese. So, this time we have arrived in Australia. According to Therese:

This is a picture made by Fr. John Speekman. He made it with a really cool program but I cannot remember the name of it. Isn't he clever?

Anyway he told me to pass it onto some blogs so that we can have another award floating around the blogsphere. I will pass it onto 6 bloggers and those 6 can pass it onto 6 other bloggers. Don't forget to post the picture in your sidebar to show everyone how hot your blog is.

Thanks to both of you :)


Now, for passing on this award. I think some of you know by now, that I'm always having a hard time to choose. There are too many hot blogs in this Blogosphere!

Here are 6 categories, which I think as burning fuels of a hot blog
(without any adult content):


1. Hot Art (Candles or other crafts)
2. Hot Blogging Tips
3. Hot Communities
4. Hot Friends
5. Hot Information & Thoughts (Literature, Meme etc.)
6. Hot Photography

If you have found yourself in one of my hot categories and I am a visitor of your blog, then this award is dedicated to you from the bottom of my heart. I would love you to accept my deeply appreciation by grabbing this button and place it on your blog. Still there are no strings attached, I know that some of you might not be too fancy about buttons. The most important part is that you know I think you have a hot blog. Thank you :).

4 appreciated note(s):

roentare said...

Congradulation on the hot reward

VALKYRIEN said...

Congratulations again! Well deserved!
And you are quite a detective, looking up the origin of the awards! I thought that almost had to be impossible!

Therese said...

Hi Rosidah,

I am really surprised to find this award still going around the blogsphere. You did a good job tracking it back to me.

I have often wondered how hard it would be to track back every award or meme that has made its way around the blogsphere.

Therese

Vicky said...

yes, I echo what valkyrien had said.Good job indeed.