14 April 2009

Mellow Yellow Monday & Ruby Tuesday: F.U.N.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009
The following photos were taken on the 28th February 2009 at my daughter's student swimming competition. While waiting for his sister to perform, my son wanted desperately go to the little kids pool with a lot of children games and ornaments.



But, unfortunately this year the event committee decided to block the ways for non-participants. It was a very big disappointment for my son and he tried to search for other entertainment... His feet and his shoes!


How lucky that the committee finally decided to open their blockades. My son in red shirt was having a great time on the yellow tiger. Who would have thought that just a few minutes ago his mood was near zero ;).

Look at my son's transforming expressions! All he wanted is to have some F.U.N. We really shouldn't forget this important part of our life. I'll leave you with a song performed by Spongebob Squarepants. Have fun, everybody!






MellowYellowMondayBadge

Thanks to Drowsey Monkey


Thanks to Mary

12 appreciated note(s):

maryt/theteach said...

Rosidah, your son in his RED shirt is so cute! I love what you did with the b&w shots! I'm glad he got happy in the last photo! :)

prkl said...

nicely done with the tiger and it's tamer. happy MYM and RT!

Bryan said...

That tiger looks fast and fierce! He better be careful. I think I would've chosen the pretty blue horsey.

Tink *~*~* said...

Oh, now that tiger is da bomb! Why is all the cool stuff too little for us adults to play with? ;)

Tink *~*~*
A belated farewell to Pleasure Island

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Neat Rosidah.... Two memes in one post!!!! Love the YELLOW tiger and that sweet little boy with a RED shirt...

Thanks!
Hugs,
Betsy

Mariamellie said...

What a handsome boy! =) lovely smile that makes me smile too, and ah.. what a handsome red shirt! =)

VALKYRIEN said...

Love the way you made the shirt more and more grey to fit his state of mind!

And then - a smiling gorgous little fellow, as little boys should be!

I cannot belive it was necessary to close the ways for non-participants! But then - I am glad for your son they opened it! His state of mind is no way grey on the last fun shot!
:)

Huzhar said...

I am glad your son regained his fun mood again, perhaps that yellow tiger had done a good job..

Faisal Admar said...

i wish to see your daughter swims too! is there any video?

your son is so cute... red really suits him.

hehe Patrick is so cute too! :)

Vicky said...

yes, children are always easy to find contentment.When they are happy, mum is happy too.my son used to be a fan of Spongebob, now he likes American idol shows...

Jama said...

Good to see that your son finally did have his fun and and also good for mummy to have a happy model! lol

MYM said...

Aww...what cutie. And yes, that's a very cool tiger!