03 April 2009

SkyWatch Friday 37: Beneath A Painted Sky

Friday, April 03, 2009
Sunset at My Backyard

I love watching the sunset from my backyard. What a pity that these electricity cables were blocking some of the view. Still, standing beneath a painted sky is so remarkable. Everyday, you may see new beautiful images drawn by mother nature.


Beneath the painted sky, that's where I want to be
A place to go when this old world gets the best of me
A place where dreams come true
And no one ever says 'goodbye'
Oh, I wish that I could live again, beneath the painted sky.


(Chorus from "Beneath A Painted Sky" by Tammy Wynette)



Enjoy skies and views from around the world

20 appreciated note(s):

candlemamma said...

Wow Rosidah..this is amazing. You have done it again..Your pictures are just breathtaking. Amazing!
Your friend!
Candlemamma

VALKYRIEN said...

That is a gorgeous sky! A bit dramatic, and the magenta color on the cloud in the horizon is awesome! Great capture!

*Niina* said...

I agree with candlemamma! It is very beautiful! Have a great weekend!

Syaa_Fiqq said...

Great sky watch photo. Sunset from your backyard is awesome. Have a nice day..

Mojo said...

The one dark cloud in foreground gives a great contrast point for the lighter colors. Beautiful view.

Regina said...

I agree it looks like a painted sky.

Vicky said...

yes, the beautiful painted sky is forever changing, new every moment, a delight to behold.:)

Soul Pacifier said...

Ahhh...never mind the wires, I didn't even notice that friend 'coz the sunset caught my attention more. So beautiful fiery orange.

Hugs,
Pacey

Digital Polaroids said...

I will always love orange skies

maryt/theteach said...

Yes, Rosidah, a beautiful painted sky! :) Thanks for commenting at my post! :)

litlit said...

Wow!!!! Wonderful captured!

Lilli & Nevada said...

That is a beautiful scene i love those rich colors

Ralph said...

The skies are beautiful in your neighborhood, the brilliance of the orange captures our imaginations!

Greg Dimitriadis said...

That's a really amazing sky! Well done.

B Squared said...

Nice capture.

Tricia said...

Rosidah, that's a FANTASTIC sunset!!! I love it! I know what you mean about the electric lines, but when you have a sunset like that, who cares about the line!!! hehehe
Great shot!!!

Tammie Lee said...

You have captured an amazing sunset!

Linnea W said...

What an amazing sky...there are so many different kinds of clouds there...and the color. Wow! I don't even notice the powerlines...they actually add an interesting silhouette!

Arija said...

A very beautiful sunset indeed.

Patti said...

Oh my this is a stunning sunset shot. The orange glow is breathtaking.

Have a nice weekend, Rosidah.