11 May 2009

Music Monday: Feeling Good (Michael Buble)

Monday, May 11, 2009

My husband just bought the DVD "Hitman: David Foster and Friends (2008)" and we had a great time watching this concert last night. David Foster is one of my favorite musicians of all time. His music has touched my life in many ways. There were a lot of great performances on this DVD from Kenny G, Michael Johns, Brian McKnight, Katharine McPhee, Renee Olstead, Cheryl Lynn, Blake Shelton, Boz Scaggs, Eric Benet, Peter Cetera, Andrea Bocelli, William Joseph, Celine Dion, Babyface and Kevon Edmonds, Michael Buble, Charice to Josh Groban. I found this video of Michael Buble singing Feeling Good at You Tube. Hope all of you will be feeling good the whole week :)!


Uploaded by Phillymacvideos



Thank you for hosting this great meme, LJ

LadyJava's Lounge

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be DELETED without prejudice.



13 appreciated note(s):

Rozella said...

I was just listening to MB in the car on the way to work! Hehehe

Love him! And so cute too! *drool drool*

Inday said...

I have great respect for David Foster. I only started to get to know him better via the Oprah Show because of Charice.

Then I was in awe to find out that he is the big "little" man behind the success of famous good singers like Bocelli and Dion amongst others.

There's a lot to catch up in learning and navigating my way to new programs like memes networking such as this one Rosidah. I am honestly a slow learner and I'm taking my time to working on new things I learned through other people's creative mind.

You are one of those who inspire me and you have been such a great help for me to keep learning. Believe me, it's beyond being modest but the truth only.

I have my own music blog that I might make use of to joining Music Monday.

Hope you have a lovely day.

Yes, I added this Monday Music here:

My Blog Comment

Inday said...

Very sorry Rosidah, but this is the proper blog to go with my Monday Music. If you can delete my entry here, that would be greatly appreciated.

Songs from Memory

aurbie said...

Sounds great. I will have to check it out.

Anonymous said...

Great video. I really like Michel Buble

Anonymous said...

Me again...I thought you were on two week vacation? :) Or these were scheduled...LOL...which I'm glad if they were they were or if you shortened your vacation you did LOL. Follow that? LOL

Mariuca said...

Hi dear! Oh I heart Michael Buble, he makes me swoon he he! :)

Mariuca said...

I hope you're having a lovely Monday at your end of the world, hugs! :)

Unknown said...

Sing your heart out, Michael! I love the lyrics. Happy day today!
Thanks, Rosidah.

Carleen said...

I've heard about Michael Buble but never heard him sing before. Now I understand what all the chatter is about! Thanks for sharing. :)

JonJon Rosaleen said...

Hi Rosidah,
I've joined too! It's my first participation and thank you so much for sharing this cool meme! Have a great Monday!

RA said...

Hi JonJon, it's so great that you have joined. Don't forget to thank our great host, Lady Java :)

Unknown said...

Wow there are a lot of great people on it! I might have to check that out!