08 May 2009

Think Green Thursday 3: Top 20 Environmental Blogs

Friday, May 08, 2009
Water Spring in Cisarua, Bogor

Indonesian Beach

On this Think Green Thursday, I'm re-posting two beautiful photos that I received from my dear friend Faisal Dahlan. We went to university together, and since then he has been one of the best friends I could wish for. Yesterday was a very special day for him. His wedding day! I wish the newlyweds a lot of joy and blessings as they step into a new chapter of their life.

Here follows one of my favorite links to the Top 20 Environmental Blogs on The Web. Please, take your time and visit these blogs to find out about more green thoughts :)!


Click button to see more Think Green Thursday links.
Thank you for hosting this great meme, Gina!

5 appreciated note(s):

Marie Reed said...

Congratulations to you dear friend! What a happy and exciting day!

Mojo said...

Wow! Congratulations to your friend and thanks for sharing these incredible photos!

Anya said...

I Think GREEEEEEEEn today .. LOL
The Indonesian Beach is a BEAUTY:)
I wish I was there ^___^
Lovely shots !!
Have a nice weekend :)

��Radio Mihalis Thalassis - Athens Greece said...

Rosidah,Welcome, Send send greetings, and some pictures
from the small and beautiful city of my 200,000 thousand residents, and 50 km from protefousa, ATHENS
Round whole Sea, an extraordinary and inexplicable, the sea water to go every 6 hours over 6 enalax 6 (6 HOURS HOURS SOUTH BORON-6) with poly tachitita, and this is clearly above the sea. world.Michalis sea. world.Michalis

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures. They so fit :)