02 August 2010

Aretha Franklin: I Say A Little Prayer | Music Monday

Monday, August 02, 2010

In the ups and downs of life, we always should remember to take a moment for saying a little prayer and have good thoughts. Not only for ourselves, but also for family and friends. You'll see that it makes the world more brighter.

So this week, I Say A Little Prayer for you through Aretha Franklin. It's her performance on The Cliff Richard Show in 1970. I hope you'll enjoy. Have a bright and wonderful time, everyone.



Thanks to Amanda who is temporary hosting Music Monday
& Diane@goodmourningglory who is taking a break.

Keep a song in your heart.

4 appreciated note(s):

Anonymous said...

Excellent choice my friend. I so love your choice this week my friend. She is one of my all time favorites and this is just excellent. Thanks for sharing. i hope you and your family are well. xoxoxo

Unknown said...

Aretha is also one of my favourites. How nice to be thought of even when the person is busy. Little things mean a lot.

Amanda Moore said...

Gosh I remember this song! I have never heard Aretha sing it and she does it well! the power behind that voice is amazing!
everything is up sweetie, I am leaving you a note on FB!

Maude Lynn said...

I love Aretha!