25 August 2010

The Muffed Target 8

Wednesday, August 25, 2010


It's getting harder to take a photo of my boy now, because he likes to move fast and teases me on purpose to see the blurred effects on my camera. In this photo, he was waving his Power Ranger toy in front of me. Well... on the bright side, I might have a good model for Thom's Muffed Target taken over from Gattina @gattina-keyholepictures.blogspot.com. That is, IF I can catch him on camera. Did I mention that he is fast?


Music is expression of harmony in sound.
Love is the expression of harmony in life
~Stephen F. Gaskin

Keep a song in your heart.

6 appreciated note(s):

Unknown said...

He's growing up:)You get to see them differently as they grow up. My son does not like photos taken of him - so I sneak one in now and again!

Nessa said...

Very funny. I's amazing how quickly kids can move.

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!!! Kids ya just can't keep 'em still. Very well done my friend. And mahalo for playing. I really appreciate it :) Have a good day :) xoxoxox

juliana said...

hey, this actually has the potential of a very good photo! there is movement in the blurred part but the boy's eye is sharp and in focus, and that's what makes this shot. if only the background were different...

quilly said...

If you can't keep up with his physical speed, then you'll have to out think him!

Jingle said...

Hello, How are you?
You are invited to attend Thursday Poets Rally, sign in via this link if you want to be part of loving poetry/writing community:
http://thursdaypoetsrallypoetry.wordpress.com/2010/08/25/agreement-4-poets-rally-week-27-first-time-participants/

As the 1st time participant, you are required to visit and comment for a minimum 18 Week 27 participants, this is on behalf of you, because participants return favors…
http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/08/25/thursday-poets-rally-week-27-august-26-sept-1-2010/

Poetry awards are assigned upon meeting the requirement,
Have fun!
Thanks for the attention!
Happy Thursday!
;)