30 August 2010

Celine Dion: I'm Alive | Mobile Musical Monday

Monday, August 30, 2010

This week's theme, mobile music, could have been easier for me. I had already in mind to open my mobile playlist and pick up the most favorite song, when I actually found out that it was empty. Well, not that empty... But, all of my favorite songs where replaced with Music DJ Demos and records made by some unknown artists: My kids recording their demos and voices. Overall it were strange noises. LOL

Of course, this left me totally blank. I do remember some of the songs on my playlist, but unfortunately all of them were already shared on previous Music Mondays. So, the next best thing that I could do was to search for a song that definitely would become a part of my new mobile playlist.



Celine Dion always was one of my favorite singers. I practically grew up with her songs. Yesterday I was reminded of her second hit single I'm Alive from the album A New Day Has Come, when we were watching her Live Las Vegas Show on DVD. The song was also featured as soundtrack of the movie Stuart Little 2. I hope you'll enjoy listening to it. Raising spirits high, feel alive!




Thanks to Amanda who is temporary hosting Music Monday
& Diane@goodmourningglory who is taking a break.

Keep a song in your heart.

7 appreciated note(s):

Blackswan said...

Hey, I love Celine Dion. She has such a powerful voice :) Nice post!

Nessa said...

I know she is loved by many, and I'm sorry, but I just can't stand her voice or the way she vocalizes. But that's why there are so many types of music.

Anonymous said...

Funny about the kids. LOL. they do the damnedest things don't they. Beautiful choice. She's got a great voice. Happy MM

Amanda Moore said...

Oh Girl I have everything Celine has ever done! I love her music so you picked something that is my Mobile too!!!!
xoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

good choice...

quilly said...

Great choice! I'm dancing in my seat!

Mimi said...

Great choice for MM!