31 August 2010

The Muffed Target 9

Tuesday, August 31, 2010


This week's photo for Thom's Muffed Target taken over from Gattina @gattina-keyholepictures.blogspot.com is presented to you by my son (again). But, this time he has switched his place as model to go behind the lens. My old camera has been handed over to my kids, you know. They can grab the camera, whenever they like.

Sometimes, the kids like to shot whatever comes into mind. I don't know the reason my son loves to take photos of TV shows on air. But, he sure takes a lot of them. Many lead to muffed targets, but please don't ask me why. I have no idea. My guess is ray interference from the TV? Well, what do I know.

Anyway, the photo above is one of my son's close up shots. He had added stickers all over the TV case. You would see these stickers framing almost every inch of the display border, if the boy had taken a few steps backwards. We had him remove all the stickers from the TV soon after that. Almost all... There are still five left on the left border.


Music is expression of harmony in sound.
Love is the expression of harmony in life
~Stephen F. Gaskin

Keep a song in your heart.

3 appreciated note(s):

Anonymous said...

OMG this is just too funny. I love the stickers on there. Maybe in your sonsind they are acting with the people on TV. I thinks it's great you let him use you old camera.. Very well done and many thanks for playing. I really appreciate ir. Xoxo

juliana said...

i wouldn't say this is a failure. the stickers are quite sharp and the screen picture works almost as if the characters and the stickers interact. in any case, nice attempt :)

Nessa said...

This is so funny. Maybe he is a movie director in the making.