16 August 2010

Take That: Shine | Music Monday

Monday, August 16, 2010

I was actually searching for a song about patience, when I came upon Take That songs and was reminded of how much I loved listening to their music back in the 90's. But, until now I never had listened to any songs after Robbie Williams departure and the band's official break up in 1996. Shine is the second single from their comeback album "Beautiful World" without Williams.



I really love the uplifting lyrics and rhythm of the song that was released on 26 February 2007. Becoming curious about what the band had been up to for these past years, I was quite enthusiastic to find out that they decided to rejoin again with Williams and will release a new album at the end of this year. Have a shiny week, everyone.



Thanks to Amanda who is temporary hosting Music Monday
& Diane@goodmourningglory who is taking a break.

Keep a song in your heart.

6 appreciated note(s):

Unknown said...

Refreshing. I'll remember to look for opportunities to shine too.

Amanda Moore said...

where have I been? I have never heard of Take that are they Britts? I really like their beat very cool, it has that 90's easy sound to it, I guess I'll go look them up!
great pic this week!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Oooo I LOVE Take That! Greatest Day is one of my favorites! Fab choice!

Anonymous said...

I have never heard of them. But I really like the beat and the lyrics are great as well. Good choice my friend. And thanks for sharing someone new into my listening pleasure :) xoxoxo

Blackswan said...

Thks for sharing the video! I'm a fan of Robbie Williams too :) Love his songs!

Nessa said...

I never heard that before. It was very nice listening.