18 February 2009

Let's Preserve Our Earth

Wednesday, February 18, 2009
I keep on saying that photography has become one of my recent hobbies, but I really do like taking photos in my daily life, especially flowers after the rain. It gives a warm feeling to my heart. Here is one of my Picasa Web Albums "I Love Mother Earth".
Let's preserve her beauty!


“We're sitting on our blessed Mother Earth from which we get our strength and determination, love and humility - all the beautiful attributes that we've been given. So turn to one another; love one another; respect one another; respect Mother Earth; respect the waters - because that's life itself!” Phil Lane, Sr. quotes (Yankton Sioux)

6 appreciated note(s):

The Hi-Brazilian Blogger said...

Beautiful. How can we live while killing all other living beings? I pray for Mother Earth that she'll be able to wake up and sneak till manhattan and rewrite all 13th floors on elevators of all skyscrapers...loudly!

Waileng Tan said...

Wow~! You even have roses in your garden? Its so beautiful! Once I'm done shifting and unpacking everything, I will start working on my garden.

RA said...

@ Waileng:
Not all flowers are from my yard. I'm sorry to say that the rose photos were taken near my daughter's school. But I do encourage you to work on your garden, it really gives a peace of mind especially after the rain :).

RA said...

@ Hi-Brazil:
Thank you for stopping by at my simple blog. I have visited yours and got very impressed. Not only have you beautiful photos, words and music about Gaia, our beloved Mother Earth. But on top of it you are also artists really concerned to become her great defenders. Success!

Huzhar said...

Beautiful photos, you are good at photography..

RA said...

Thank you Syaa-Fiqq. I like your photos too, especially the eagle. The beauty is nature itself :). I took those photos with my mobile camera. Hope to get a portable mini-camera with zoom to portrait bugs on flowers...