24 February 2009

Link to Known Issues for Blogger

Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Hi all,

I just wanted to share this link to Known Issues for Blogger. This blog covers bugs and missing features in the new version of Blogger that affect a significant number of users (including me). To report a bug that is not mentioned here, contact Blogger Support. For information about the state of the service and upcoming outages, see status.blogger.com. You can also give help to and receive help from other Blogger users at the Blogger Help Group.

5 appreciated note(s):

Alex Wong said...

thanks for sharing. i thought that only friendster blog was plagued with bugs. but i'm all fine, so far.

RA said...

I hope that we will be spared from further incidents. I consider myself lucky 'only' having trouble to access my account lately or like today 4 links missing in the something common section... It's nothing compared to others who have to face vanished blogs (some already written for years).

candlemamma said...

Thanks for taking the time to tell us. I am glad you are on top of things Rosidah. This is one feature I love about you and your blog. Keep up the great work.

candlemamma said...

Thanks for the info. It is very nice of you to point this out. No yet problems yet but now I know where to go. You are awesome..
Thanks!

RA said...

Hope there will be no problems at candlemamma. I love your blog too :)