14 February 2009

How To Draw Cotton Bud Cat

Saturday, February 14, 2009
I just remembered that my daughter's 3rd grade elementary school art workbook (Did I got this right? Well, it's a workbook for sure...) contained a lot of interesting ideas. So I took some photos on the final results with my mobile camera to write new posts about them. Here is the first photo. Did you know how to draw cotton bud cats?

How to draw cotton bud cat
The only tools you need are water colors and cotton buds.
- Draw an image
- Use a cotton bud to apply the colors of your choice.

The cat above is a very simple drawing for elementary school students. I imagine that you can use a more complex and colorful object to make it even more attractive. Go creative! Isn't it interesting to know how to draw with cotton .

0 appreciated note(s):