11 March 2009

H is for Heartbreak & Happiness

Wednesday, March 11, 2009
I just experienced one of the most heartbreaking moments in my life. The loss of a beloved one (especially by death) is never easy to face... But in the end, you must get up and find your way to happiness again.



When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness;
instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven
for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal.

~Author Unknown


Thanks for the meme, Denise

17 appreciated note(s):

gone to the dogs said...

I'm very sorry for your loss. It was a wonderful tribute to your aunt. the quote was so appropriate. Thank you for sharing.

abb said...

A lovely tribute to your aunt. I know she would be proud of you.

Anonymous said...

A week has passed by.. I hope you're already beginning to feel better :) She'll be remembered by all that loved her I'm sure :)

Redzlan aka Tabib said...

Life have to go on.
Takziah diatas pemergian ibu saudara.

Maria's Space said...

Sorry to hear about your loss. What a beautiful saying.

Mojo said...

Sorry to hear of your loss, but happy to hear you finding your way back.

Suzanne Casamento said...

Ohhh...are those your little ones? They are adorable! Those smiles are God's answers to healing. ; )

Tumblewords: said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. A lovely tribute to your aunt... The children are so special.

candlemamma said...

So wonderful to see their faces again. Keep showing the world how truely lovely these two are. All My Best to You!

Jama said...

Sorry for your loss, say a prayer each time you remember her, may she rest in peace.
Are these your children? good looking kids!

RA said...

Yes, Suzanne and Jama these are my kids :).

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for your loss.

It's a beautiful quote. I shall try to keep that in mind as I work through my own losses.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear of your loss.(((hugs))). H is also for healing.May you be greatly comforted by those sweet smiles of your lovely children.Thanks for dropping by at my blog and leaving kind comments.

RA said...

Dear Anonymous,

thank you for your comforting words. It means a lot to me. If I knew which blog it was I would go right away and let you know how grateful I am. Bless you :)

Neva said...

I am sorry to hear of your loss....I love the "H" is for healing and hope. I hope you have happy memories. This photo is adorable.

Anonymous said...

hi, Rosidah, it is me vicky, i was the anonymous one , Sorry , i must have hit the wrong button.

maryt/theteach said...

All the best, Rosidah. I know your loss of your aunt was a terrible one. Your children are lovely! :)