15 March 2009

Fried Noodles & Beef Oxtail Soup

Sunday, March 15, 2009
Fried Noodles and Beef Oxtail Soup

This weeks menu comes from a cozy little hotel called Cihampelas Hotel 2. You can see fried noodles and beef oxtail soup that we have ordered through their room delivery service. Yummy! It was a tasty meal to warm up the body in a cool weather.

I have posted before that we went on a long weekend in Bandung. Since it was a last minute decision almost all hotels were booked on this national holiday and we searched for another alternative on the Web. I call it lucky that we finally stumbled upon this hotel's site and were settled for the family room. It might be a small hotel, but after our arrival everything turned out like promoted. The fried noodles and beef oxtail soup were yummy. Nice staff, hotspot, TV cable, AC, hot & cold water and a highly accessible location to Cihampelas Bandung, one of the most popular shopping centers in this city. Nothing for a long stay according to me, because of a slight humidity in the room. Nevertheless, cozy enough for a short stay.


Fried Noodles and Beef Oxtail Soup
Thanks to Janet

14 appreciated note(s):

Gildo Kaldorana said...

Cihampelas, Cihampelas......o ya, saya tau, itu jalan ada di Bandung dimana ada banyak toko2 untuk belanja baju.
Sebenarnya, di Bandung tidak ada apa2 lagi.
Salam kenal

RA said...

Hi Gildo, we have to go a little bit upper town of Bandung if we want to see more beautiful scenery. But I guess you know that already ;). You speak Bahasa Indonesia very well. Thank you for stopping by! Salam kenal juga.

Anonymous said...

I've had fairly good luck finding places on the internet too. Looks like they set a nice table.

Anonymous said...

Your foods are yummy! We had noodles yesterday too. Sometimes if I cant go to Asian store, I will use spaghetti noodles but its not the same, have you tried that before? Hope you have a wonderful week ahead! God bless!

RA said...

Yes, I have tried that before. Pizza Hut here also serve some spaghetties for the Asian taste. God bless you, too :)

Neva said...

I am glad you had such luck! your part of the world looks wonderful....

Huzhar said...

Oxtail soup with rice, so delicious, I gonna get them today..

Genefaith said...

wow..so yummy..Thai Foods are indeed delicious..hope u can try when you visit Thailand...thanks for the comments..hope to visit here every now and then..

Maria said...

Hallo Rosidah, vielen Dank für Deinen Besuch auf meinem Blog! Warum kannst du so gut Deutsch?
Liebe Grüße, Maria

Alex Wong said...

mmmm.... the soup looks good. i wonder if its the same with our local sup tulang (bone soup)

Scotty Graham said...

Hi Rosidah,

Thanks for your comment in my blog. I appreciate it, and hope you come back.

It was great to see you are here in Indonesia....are you in Jakarta?

Cheers,

Scotty

Heart's Desire Jewelry said...

Looks like a very yummy feast :)

Please visit my blog, Rosidah to view the award that I have honored you with :)

http://heartsdesirejewelry.com/blog

-Ann Marie

RA said...

I wonder about that too, Alex :).

RA said...

Yes, I'm living at the border of Jakarta :).