25 March 2009

J Is For...

Wednesday, March 25, 2009
I have missed the letter I, but now I'm in for some J's. You can see my photos displayed below most of the words, except Joyride. Happy ABC Wednesday, everybody :)!

Java An island in Indonesia and my current residence.

Join Earth Hour 2009

Juice Do you wanna have some?


My Juniors

Joyride, A Roxette Song



Thank you for this great blog carnival Denise Nesbitt



10 appreciated note(s):

Unknown said...

Yay, I love that song of Roxette! and the Java is just my dream place...huhuhu!

Dilip Mutum said...

I am actually enjoying my cup of Java as I read this ;-)

roentare said...

The food looks scrumptious!

Mojo said...

Of all of them, I think my favorite is the White Crater shot. what a scene!

EG CameraGirl said...

You may have missed i but you made up for it by finding a few js. ;-)

Carol said...

You have good J posts here...your island is beautiful...

Tumblewords: said...

A good selection of J's - Thanks!

Suzanne said...

Nice photos, I would love to see a larger one of 'My Juniors'. Lovely.

Vicky said...

hmm...J for Jamu tea!I once tried Jamu tea by Mustika Ratu
hoping to lose some weight.

Jama said...

You got a good selection of the "J"s, I choose something special, my name!