23 March 2009

An Appreciation Quote For You

Monday, March 23, 2009
An Appreciation Quote For You
“Appreciation is a wonderful thing.
It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well”
~ Quote by Voltaire
I have been inspired through my friend Jackie's blog Simply Shinade to give some appreciation for my first post commentators by adding a button to their blog or profile with this featured flower from my photo archives. Jackie is a member of the First Commenters Club created by Mariuca and I really think that this is a wonderful idea to show some love through the Blogosphere, even though I am very grateful for every inspiring comment on my blog. Thank you.

Update 1: I no longer use this link love appreciation for a faster upload speed. Unfortunately, my analytics showed that this blog is slower than most other sites on the Web. I hope you can understand the reason behind my decision.

Telling you a bit about the photo shot. It belongs to the series of flowers at the pool on my three previous Today's Flowers posts 29-31. Thanks to Marie-Louise and Vicky, I have learned about their names. I really appreciate it, if someone could help me on this flower's name too.

Update 2: Jama said that this is a Pseuderanthemum reticulatum, or commonly known as the Yellow-vein Eranthemum. I think she is right according to the googled images I found. Thank you.

An Appreciation Quote For YouThanks to
Denise, Laerte Pupo and Luiz












7 appreciated note(s):

Redzlan aka Tabib said...

Ok,... let me be you 1st commenter! ;)
Beautify white flowers against the dark background.

Jama said...

That is the Pseuderanthemum reticulatum, or commonly known as the Yellow-vein Eranthemum. Can be found easily in the parks here in Singapore.

Carletta said...

Very lovely!
The first commenter recognition is a wonderful idea.

Carletta’s Captures.

Vicky said...

beautiful flowers! Not sure If I have seen them before.

Mojo said...

Don't have the faintest clue what they are, but I like the delicacy -- especially against the dark background.

Lilli & Nevada said...

Beautiful peace offering. Love the flower

storyteller's other blog said...

Beautiful delicate blossom ;--)
Hugs and blessings,