17 March 2009

Ruby Tuesday: A Paper Soap Flower Craft

Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Paper Soap Flower Craft | Rosidah Abidin | Photo MemeMy Scented Paper Soap Flower Craft

On this special Ruby Tuesday, we are adding something green to the red. I thought that I would share my scented paper soap flower craft because it is one of my favorites. You can find a whole post on my blog with some simple steps to make this flower by yourself. Hopefully, you like it. If you have a hard time to read the quote from an unknown author at the upper part of the photo, here is what it says:

Love is inscribed in my heart and there it shall remain forever


Thanks to Mary



11 appreciated note(s):

Leora said...

It's a lovely flower. Perfect for a red and green Ruby Tuesday.

Linnea said...

You made the flower? Very well done. I especially love how you photographed it. So simple yet elegant and you got both red and green in your pic today! Happy St. Pat's day!

Amber Star said...

Lovely flower and perfect for the red/green Ruby Tuesday!

Tink *~*~* said...

Good craft item for kids, it seems simple yet creative. Thanks!

Happy TUESDAY,
Tink *~*~*

Now Playing at My Mobile Adventures *~*~* :
Mickey’s Jammin’ Jungle Parade - Red Edition!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

Cool i love it will you use it or just enjoy the scent
I love all the Irish greenery today - come see all mine I am very Irish. thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

A perfect and lovely choice for this week's RT.

Carla said...

what a neat idea:) Thank you for sharing!

Ralph said...

The rose is beautiful, looking perfectly as if it was on a bush in the yard. Lovely!

Jackie said...

Oh my this is beautiful...I thought it was a real rose!!

Wow what a gift and talent!! This is very special!!

Awesome!!

Jackie:-)))

Gemma Wiseman said...

Such a lovely, eleghant piece of art!

maryt/theteach said...

A beautiful, simple rose, Rosidah! You are so talented! Happy Ruby Tuesday! Thanks for posting a bit of green too!