12 March 2009

Unique Photo Challenge: Splash

Thursday, March 12, 2009
My Daughter Splashes in A Student Swimming Competition

This is my first entry to the Unique Photo Challenge. Visit the site to see more of this week's theme: splash. You can see my 8-year-old daughter participating in a student swimming competition. She got lucky number 7. It was a great improvement compared to last year when she didn't make it into the top ten. I'm very proud of her hard work and effort. Have a great day, everyone.

3 appreciated note(s):

Anonymous said...

I hope she does well - Good luck to her!

Thank you so much for your prayers - This situation with my grand-daughter, her daddy, & my daughter is really taking its toll on me right now. Every time I hear more news I keep saying, "Well, it can't get any worse" - But it always does! Thank you again for your prayers, I'm putting my trust in GOD's hands!!!

I'll have to wait until I get home to tell you the name of the effect in the photo you asked about - I can't remember it off hand, but I'm glad you like it - that puts a smile on my face & a smile is much needed right now!!!

Suzanne Casamento said...

Excellent! Check her out - causing quite the splash! ; )

Unknown said...

It's the best exercise!!!