01 March 2009

Scenic Sunday 33: White Crater, Indonesia

Sunday, March 01, 2009
White Crater (Ciwidey, West Java, Indonesia 2008)

This is my first entry on Scenic Sunday and I thought that I would share this scenery taken at our family holiday in August 2008. It is a popular tourism site here in Indonesia, favorite place for pre-wedding photos. Some of my friends might already have seen this photo... but still please enjoy :).

Scenic Sunday

Click button to view more wonderful sceneries or join blog carnival.

12 appreciated note(s):

Bryan said...

Nice photo! Looks like quite the beautiful area.

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is quite a crater.I love its whiteness.
Thanks for visiting mine.

Photo Cache said...

I am joining this meme for the first time this week too. Come and visit.

Anonymous said...

this is beautiful...perfect for scenic sunday. thanks for visiting.

Angel.Pearls said...

It seem like a real nice place!//Eva

Dee said...

Beautiful! Looks like a paradise.

Jackie said...

Rosidah this is a wonderful first entry. I love the white sand. It's a beautiful shot!!

Thanks for sharing it with us. Also thank you for dropping by to visit mine.

http://shinade.blogspot.com/2009/02/sunset-end-of-another-day-never-forget.html

Mr. Linky is working correctly now if you want to hop back over and add a link.


It's just now Sunday here so I am doing my Sunday visiting. Thanks again so much for taking the time to share this with us.
Jackie:-)

Tammie Lee said...

I have never heard of or seen White Crater. Looks like an amazing place, thank you for sharing the lovely photo.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Scenic Sunday - I haven't been here very long myself, but I liked the warm welcome everyone gave me then & hope you feel the same!

A beach photo is terrific for a 1st shot!!!

Anonymous said...

wah, saya belum pernah kesana.. masih banyak tempat yg harus dijelajahi di negeri ini.. :)

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful sight...

which part of indonesia is this one, rosidah?

RA said...

It is in West Java. I just updated the photo caption. Thanks, Janet :)