08 March 2009

Japanese Food Restaurant in Indonesia

Sunday, March 08, 2009
Japanese Food RestaurantLunch at Hoka-Hoka Bento, 8 March 2009

Today we went to Hoka-Hoka Bento for lunch. It is a popular Japanese food restaurant here in Indonesia without sake ingredient. I ordered their Special Package D consisting of chicken teriyaki and salad, 1 ebi furai and 2 egg chicken rolls, plus rice. I don't know about you, but added up with a glass of orange juice it was a yummy sunday japanese food choice for me.

Hoka Hoka Bento was first established on April 18, 1985 at the Garden Bean, Jakarta. It is a Japanese food restaurant in Indonesia that serves various fast food with affordable prices in a good atmosphere. The business was expanded to Bandung by opening 12 new stores throughout the city in 1990. Hoka Hoka Bento decided to open their first store in Surabaya, 2005. Followed by another expansion to Malang with their first store opening on July 18, 2008. Until today, you can find even more Japanese food restaurants like this scattered in all over Indonesia.

Japanese Food RestaurantThanks to Janet

6 appreciated note(s):

Anonymous said...

What a nice looking tray. The OJ is a good touch.

VALKYRIEN said...

Hello Rosidah!
Wow - I love Japanese food! Have a little problem with sushie, even if I love fish! But your picture made med quite hungry for Japanese again! Next time my boyfriend takes med out for dinner, it will be on a Japanese place! Thanks for the reminder!

And thanks for your nice comment on my blog! And happy womens day for you!

PS: I have tastet food from Indonesia as well - and I love it!You use so many spices we usually don't use in Norwgian food - but I am a person who loves to taste new things.

Anonymous said...

I love Japanese foods too, This one looks yummy. I love sushi and so my boys.
Hope you have a wonderful week ahead!

Anonymous said...

wow rosidah, japanese food: my hubby's favorite!

Suzanne Casamento said...

Sounds delicious. I love Japanese food. I'm jealous!

Huzhar said...

Yes, it looks yummy! I love almost all (halal) Japanese food, except those raw fishes, a bit difficult for me to swallow.. :)