22 March 2009

Camera Critters 50: "Wildcat"

Sunday, March 22, 2009

This is our beloved "wildcat". What I mean by wildcat is that she enjoys living outdoors than indoors. Strolling around our yard, looking for some perfect spots. Well, there are a couple of places which I also would consider as more cozy, if I was a cat. My son loves to play around with her every day. But it seems that she doesn't like the thought of publicity (To be truth, I think it was the black camera). It took me a while before getting a photo. To think about it again, life in the spotlights would be too complicated. I guess, she is right about that ;).

Thanks to Misty

13 appreciated note(s):

Unknown said...

He! cats here are also wild, they don't want the luxury inside the house and the exclusions I think. :) Nice shot though.

Anonymous said...

Awww! Beautiful colors! She looks sweet!

marLou said...

Rosidah - Thanks for visiting my blog. I had not had a chance to participate in my regular memes because work got a little too busy but I really appreciate you checking in!

The kitty is so cute. My parents have 3 outdoor cats and they are as cute as yours. I love the tri-colors! Happy CC!

RA said...

The last time, it was a she giving birth to three kitten. But it could be that I got mixed up while taking the photo. There are two cats with the same color on our yard now ;).

Unknown said...

Cats always have the right perspective on things.

Unknown said...

Oh, thanks again. I'd better get early always, hahahah...

Vicky said...

This lovely cat sure knows how to live a life.

Rhea said...

I really love her coloring. I love that she's a "wildcat" too. Nice CC share!

Sandy Kessler said...

very unusual cat

Misty DawnS said...

Hehe - She's a pretty cat - I like her markings.

Mojo said...

Pretty girl. But she doesn't look any too happy about being snapped!

Lilli & Nevada said...

She is absolutely gorgeous.

Manz said...

I'm with Misty... love the markings!

I also love a "wildcat" - both of mine are just like that :)
I think their stray days made them a little that way - they just love it outside! Except in a huge storm... then you'll find them by the fire or on the bed.

Thanks for your visit. Ella does like the spotlight ;)