23 March 2009

Music Monday: Earth Song (Michael Jackson)

Monday, March 23, 2009

Uploaded by 94huan



Since we are approaching Earth Hour 2009 in a couple of days on Saturday, March 28, 2009 at 8:30 pm, local time, I have been thinking about a relevant song to honor our beloved mother earth for this Music Monday. Let's start preserve her beauty for our own sake! Thank you :).

Be part of the Earth Hour - tell your friends, tell your story.
Make a difference!







PS. My connection is at very slowly speed right now, so I will be doing my rounds when it gets better. It is very difficult to play the video files at this current state.

4 appreciated note(s):

Anonymous said...

There is no doubt MJ is extremely talented. So many of his songs are filled with meaning and truth. I had not heard of this one, but I am adding it to my play-list.
Thanks

Unknown said...

I love some of MJ's songs, he's a hit and will always be. :)

Rozella said...

Woot! Woot! Both my MM enteries was about earth hour too. :) Yay! Am so glad we have a lot of blogger supporting the movement.

Rozella said...

Btw, love MJ! He will always be the King of Pop!