08 March 2009

Parrot Looking for Company

Sunday, March 08, 2009
Parrot Looking For Company
Father in law's parrot looking for company

This is my first entry to Camera Critters. We were sitting in my parent in law's living room, when their parrot left his cage and decided to join us. Look how cute he was looking for company.

Camera Critters

11 appreciated note(s):

Lilli & Nevada said...

He is beautiful does he talk? and welcome to camera critters nice photo

floreta said...

cool shots! i especially like the side profile with his "mohawk"!

Gretchen said...

Great shots! Welcome to the meme! It's a lot of fun. :)

Carletta said...

Lovely!
Does he talk at all?

My post this week is on my photoblog: Carletta’s Captures.

RA said...

Yes, he sings and talks like chatterbox. Especially when there are little children around :).

Huzhar said...

I would like to hear he sing, Beautiful bird, and also nice capture..

i beati said...

What's his name>?Looking for you to be his friend no doubt.Nice to see you Sandy

RA said...

Since he calls himself Kakatua (parrot in Bahasa Indonesia) from the first time he came to us, we also repeat this name in front of him. He likes that very much :)

Jane Hards Photography said...

These are cute, lovely series of images.

Anonymous said...

I love cockatoos; they have the best personalities of any of the big parrots, I think.

Carla said...

What a beauty, and I think he knows it too:)!